Panasonic Printing SPV
The high-speed printer SPV features an average print cycle time of just 10s for precise SMD-printing, PCB-transfer, recognition and stencil-cleaning.
The SPV Stencil Printer offers a variety of options to suit different PCBs and production processes for consistent high quality.
With its high 10s/PCB cycle time, the SPV eliminates bottlenecks and ensures quality by self-cleaning after every PCB. Three conveyors and the PCB identification function provide different automatic printing set ups for a high throughput. With the machine-to-machine-communication option the SPV Screen Printer is using APC correction data to correct positional printing errors.
The SPV Stencil Printer can print multiple 350x300mm (M-size) boards simultaneously. This lowers WIP inventory and reduces changeover times by processing up to 4 unique products at once.
The configuration minimizes capital expenditure by reducing printer investment by 50% and maximize the floor space utilization with new hybrid board handling concept and the multi-stage board handling conveyors.
- PCB exchange time varies depending on the machine in the pre-process and the post process, the PCB size, the use of a PCB pressing-down unit and so forth.
- For mask specifications, please see the specification.
- Including blower and vacuum pump”Option”
- When using the mask suction function
- Except for the signal tower and the touch panel.
- With full options
*Values such as cycle time and accuracy may vary depending on operating conditions.
*Please refer to the ‘‘Specification” booklet for details.