High placement quality and high throughput are the characteristics of Panasonic’s NPM-DX, the next generation of smart pick and place equipment.
The NPM-DX provides a greater line throughput, better quality and lower production cost featuring an autonomous line control, which guaranties a stable operation based on automatic functionality. This functionality in combination with the machine set up offers a labor-saving production with improved utilization.
In combination with the Panasonic software environment and embedded into an Industry 4.0 philosophy, the user can expect a modern shop floor management system including various remote operation options, feeder setup navigation, component supply navigation etc.
In total, the NPM-DX reduces downtimes and increase the line throughput.
With 92 400 cph and a feeder capacity for up to 136 reels, the NPM-DX is the ideal solution to meet the expectation of an evolving electronics assembly industry.
The NPM-DX can process PCB sizes of up to 510 x 590 mm and place large connectors (up to 150 x 25mm) and other components (up to 120 x 90mm).
This and other features make the NPM-DX the best solution for high volume-mix manufacturing.
- 92 400 cph and feeding with up to 136 reels
- Ready for line automatization
- Available APC system
- Automatic recovery options
- Remote operation option
- Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) with maintenance services
- Advanced feeder setup and component supply navigation
- Integrated floor management
- Only for main body
- 2 265 mm in width if extension conveyors (300 mm) are placed on both sides.
- Dimension D including feeder cart
- Excluding the monitor, signal tower and ceiling fan cover.
- 0201/03015/0402 component requires a specific nozzle/tape feeder.
- 0201 component placement is optional. (Under conditions specified by Panasonic)
* Placement tact time and accuracy values may differ slightly depending on conditions.
* Please refer to the specification booklet for details.