Panasonic Printing SPG2
The single-lane printer SPG2 offers high-precision printing in combination with a high degree of automation for labor and effort-saving SMD-printing
The printing performance of the SPG2 can be carried out in 14s with a process repeatability of ± 15μm. Larger circuit boards up to 510mm x 510mm can be handled without restrictions. A new programmable squeegee angle increases the filling pressure by up to 10%.
The SPG2 can be equipped with the vacuum cleaning function, to enable a printing process without cleaning paper or cleaning agents. Additionally, it can be equipped with the optional automatic solder paste feed.
The SPG2 can be linked into the Panasonic software environment, e.g. in the MES solution PanaCIM Gen2, Process Tracker and the MMS maintenance module in connection with the MFO manufacturing optimizer. Together with the integrated connection, the SPG2 is a trendsetting screen printer for Industry 4.0 applications.
The SPG2 is Panasonic’s latest printer for innovative high-mix manufacturing environments. The printer is equipped with additional functions and automation solutions for an even more cost-efficient SMD printing.
Together with Panasonic’s software solutions, the SPG2 is a trendsetting screen printer for Industry 4.0 applications. Various features minimize the line management.
|PCB dimensions (mm) *1||L 50 × W 50 to L 510 × W 510|
|PCB exchange time *2||14 sec including transfer, PCB positioning and recognition, printing and regular cleaning (when PCB is L250 × W150)|
|Repeatability||2Cpk ±4.0 μm 6σ (±3σ) (Under conditions specified by Panasonic)|
|Printing accuracy||2Cp ±15.0 μm 6σ (±3σ) (Under conditions specified by Panasonic)|
|Screen frame dimensions (mm) *3||L 736 × W 736、L 750 × W 750, L 650 × W 550、L 600 × W 550; L 550 × W 650、L 584 × W 58
L 736 × W 584、L 584 × W 736
|Electric source *4||1-phase AC 200, 220, 230, 240 V ±10V (tap changing available) Max. 2.5 kVA|
|Pneumatic source||0.5 MPa, 30 L/min (A.N.R.) (Blower motor vacuum spec) , 400L/min (A.N.R.) (ejector vacuum spec)|
|Dimensions (mm) *5||W 1 580 × D 1 800 × H 1 500|
|Mass *6||1 600 kg|
- The max PCB width changes when “Paper-less cleaning,” “Support pin automatic exchange” or “Attack angle variable squeegee” has been selected. For details, see specifications.
- PCB exchange time varies depending on the machine in the pre-process and the post process, the PCB size, the use of a PCB pressing-down unit and so forth.
- For mask specifications, please see the specification.
- Including blower and vacuum pump”Option”
- Except for the signal tower and the touch panel.
- With full options*Values such as cycle time and accuracy may vary depending on operating conditions.
*Values such as cycle time and accuracy may vary depending on operating conditions.
*Please refer to the “Specification booklet” for details.