Panasonic NPM-W2 / NPM-W2S
Higher productivity and quality thanks to the integration of printing, placement and inspection processes make the NPM-W2 one of the most flexible and versatile pick-and-place solutions on the market.
This machine provides the user with a tool that allows him to choose between high speed or high accuracy, depending on the PCB requirements.
In addition, the NPM-W2 is optimised for larger boards and larger components, such as PCBs up to 750 x 550 mm and components up to 150 x 25 x 30 mm (L,W,H). For high productivity, dual lanes can be used.
The multifunctional NPM-W2 is equipped with a 12-nozzle head and can place 38,500 components. 120 feeders can be mounted.
Additionally, the NPM-W2 can automatically inspect solder depots and components according to the production data.
As a third function, the NPM can be fitted with the conventional HDF discharge mechanism, which ensures high-quality non-contact dispensing with a screw valve-dispenser.
This platform is also available as a single-beam solution:
- NPM-W2S single beam allows various operations ranging, from NPM-series backup to multiple connection configuration.
- Please consult us separately should you connect it to NPM-D3/D2/D. It cannot be connected to NPM-TT and NPM.
- Only for main body
- 1 880 mm in width if extension conveyors (300 mm) are placed on both sides.
- Dimension D including tray feeder : 2 570 mm
Dimension D including feeder cart : 2 465 mm
- Excluding the monitor, signal tower and ceiling fan cover.
- ±25 μm placement support option.(Under conditions specified by PSFS)
- The 03015/0402 chip requires a specific nozzle/feeder.
- Support for 03015 mm chip placement is optional. (Under conditions specified by PSFS:Placement accuracy ±30 μm / chip)
- A PCB height measurement time of 0.5s is included.
- One head cannot handle solder inspection and component inspection at the same time.
- Please refer to the specification booklet for details.
- Foreign object is available to chip components.(Excluding 03015 mm chip)
- This is the solder inspection position accuracy measured by our reference using our glass PCB for plane calibration. It may be affected by sudden change of ambient temperature.
*Placement tact time,inspection time and accuracy values may differ slightly depending on conditions
*Please refer to the specification booklet for details.